The mission of J Rise Images is to provide high quality photography with beautiful clarity and color.
Order prints independently or through J Rise Images, post to social media, share with family and friends, do whatever you want with YOUR photos!
- Solo Portraits: $60 for 60 minute session
- Families + Group Portraits (3+ people): $100 for 60 minute session
- Events: School, Church, Community, Business. I can travel to your event in the southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas region.
- $100 per hour
- Weddings: Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions. Cherish the special memories of your once-in-a-lifetime day! You want to trust someone who will get your wedding right and capture the most important moments. I can travel to weddings in the southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas region. All wedding packages include fully edited images available for digital download.
- Bronze Package: $300. Up to 1 hour of coverage. Ideal for elopements or short wedding ceremonies. This package includes 250 of your favorite 4×6 prints!
- Silver Package: $500. Up to 4 hours of coverage. Ideal for most weddings with plenty of coverage from the time everyone arrives until the party is over. This package includes 250 of your favorite 4×6 prints, plus an 8×11 photo book with your favorite memories from your special day!
- Gold Package: $1,000. Up to 8 hours of coverage. Perfect for couples seeking the ultimate wedding package with full coverage. This package includes 250 of your favorite 4×6 prints, plus an 8×11 photo book with your favorite memories from your special day, plus an 8×10 canvas of your favorite image!
Some photo sessions require more work in editing and post-processing than others, so this cost is reflected in the amount of time it takes to achieve the desired look and feel of the images once delivered to you.
All photos are edited on an Apple MacBook Pro using Apple Photos. My camera technology includes a DSLR Nikon D5200 camera with 18-55mm and 55-300mm lenses, and a Nikon SB700 Speedlight Flash.
Your photos can be previewed before final editing if desired. Photos will will be sent to you once editing and post-processing is finished. Photos can be sent directly to your email account or Facebook Messenger.
Even with strong photography equipment and lighting, not all photos look their best initially as they fail to capture the full vibrancy of color and light seen in person the day of the shoot. Taking the time to fully edit these photos ensures that you receive the best product possible, and that any issues you may have can be addressed in advance.
You are going to love seeing your photos! It is a truly special moment to see them for the first time and be reminded of the joy of the occasion, knowing you will be able to keep them as lifetime memories for the future.
I deliver photos to you through a digital download, usually via email. If you are needing a different delivery method, contact me personally and we will help you find a solution. Photos can be put onto a USB drive to download to your computer or sent through AirDrop if you own an Apple device.
If you do want a print package without taking the time to do it yourself, contact me to order one. All my photos are ordered through Shutterfly for low-cost prints with high-quality color and clarity. You can pick exactly how many of each photo you want and customize your package. Other options such as canvas prints are also available.
If you are looking for a creative way to showcase your photos, I can help you create a photo book for an extra charge. All of my photo books are designed on Shutterfly and can ship straight to your home. I have done this in the past for family members and they always turn out beautifully!